Coffee with a cause. Juan Ana Café’s direct trade model was established to buy coffee directly from the growers, process the coffee locally, and export the processed coffee directly to the US market. This allowed the program to pay growers above-market rates for their highest quality coffee. Access to a predictable income strengthens communities through economic opportunity. By choosing Juan Ana, you are supporting the health, education, and livelihood of Guatemalan growers and their families. Every purchase makes a difference! Every purchase supports a small, independent coffee grower.
is a MN based 501c3. The Friends of San Lucas continues the legacy of Fr. Greg Schaffer, by listening, responding to and walking in solidarity with the people of San Lucas Tolimán.
The Friends of San Lucas supports development in 7 program areas – Education, Healthcare, Construction, Visitors, Coffee and the Women’s Center. All these programs are staffed and led by Guatemalans, serving Guatemalans.
Why Choose Juan Ana for your next Fundraiser?
– We are a MN 501c3 that has premier, direct trade coffee product, perfect for fundraising
– Recurring orders provide monthly income beyond end of campaign
– Online ordering streamlines orders and movement of money
– Great coffee has a huge impact on small farmers in Guatemala, you can impact others while you earn money for your organization
– Premium coffee is shipped directly to the door, less handling for you